The Comments Policy applies to the comments box. It is an interactive tool and aims to stimulate the participation of our customers and visitors in the evaluation of the articles ofLMB. We want your contribution to a public evaluation of our articles.
- All comments and reviews on our page are moderated;
- Moderation is done by the page managers;
- There is no deadline for the comment to be published;
- There is no obligation to respond to all comments, replies or rejoinders published;
- At any time we may disable the publication of comments, either at the request of the authors or because we think the discussion is being repetitive;
- We authorize pingbacks.
- For your photo to appear in the blog comments,use the login of any of the available social networks.
The criteria for approving the comments are:
- The person who writes a comment can use a pseudonym, but cannot be anonymous;
- The discussion has to be restricted to the subjects of the text;
- The disclosure of advertising material is not permitted;
- The comment may not contain threats, offenses, insults or aggression of any kind directed. It is valid for the authors of the blog or to other authors, readers/comments;
- The content of the comment should not reproduce any type of crime or indecorous practice such as racism, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, class prejudice, etc.;
- The comment shall not reproduce articles, reports and/or texts in its entirety;
- The comment should not be capitalized, because it means shouting;
- The comment should not characterize an explicit practice of enjoyment and/or provocation: exhaustive publications, controversial messages that intend to test the patience of interlocutors, the practice of intellectual parade, repetition of fallacies and/or dubious publication.
We remind you that:
- In each comment are registered: name, email and I.P.. From which it is possible to track and impute civil and/or criminal liability for actions practiced in this virtual environment;
- We reserve the right to agree or freely disagree with the opinions posted;
- We reserve the right to approve or not to approve comments, without prior or subsequent contact, in accordance with the rules set out above or by other legal, objective and/or strictly personal criteria.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We remind you that you can always create your own blog and express your opinions in it.